Communications, Complaints and Feedback

Do you have a request for maintenance works, or would like to report an issue? Complete the Customer Service Request and this will be directed to the most appropriate Council Officer for investigation and response.

General Feedback

Council staff are available to discuss and lodge any feedback for Council will you. Click here to use our online contact form.

Public Health and Environmental Health Feedback

Council's Public & Environmental Health Officer and Technical Officer are available to discuss and investigate and public health and environmental issues:

The following links may also be useful for information:

Food Safety

Water Monitoring/Quality

Tobacco Management