For further information on any of these items, please contact the Mayor, Cr Barry Jarvis (0419 522 066) or the General Manager, Mr Tim Watson (03 6352 6500).
- Received and noted Dorset Council Manager’s Briefing Reports.
- Agreed to meet with Tasmanian Parks and Wildlife Service with the intent of gaining a written commitment concerning access to and maintenance of the road to the Mt Stronach Reserve along Buckneys Road.
- Agreed to engage in public consultation regarding the transfer of ownership of the reserved road segment of Buckneys Road from Crown Land Services to Dorset Council.
- Approved a planning application for a Rail Trail from Scottsdale to Tonganah subject to conditions.
- Adopted the Dorset Council Community Grants Policy and Guidelines.
- Adopted the Bridport Foreshore Vision Statement.
- Agreed to write to George Town Council offering to formalise the pursuit of resource sharing opportunities by way of a Memorandum of Understanding.