- Held the Annual General Meeting and approved the 2013/14 Annual Report.
- Received and noted Dorset Council Manager’s Briefing Reports.
- Appointed Councillor representatives to 14 Council and Community Committees.
- Approved a planning application by the Scottsdale RSL Sub Branch to construct a building extension to the existing Scottsdale RSL building for a museum use, at 28-30 George Street, Scottsdale, subject to conditions.
- Received and noted the financial report for the period ended 30 September 2014 and approved budget variations relating to the installation of solar panels on the Municipal Offices and Scottsdale Depot and stormwater infrastructure at Short Street, Branxholm.
- Council authorised the Mayor and General Manager to sign a ‘Deed of Transfer – Musselroe Tourist Road’ on behalf of Dorset Council and approved the forward funding strategy recommended.
For further information on any of these items, please contact the Mayor, Cr Barry Jarvis (0419 522 066) or the General Manager, Mr Tim Watson (03 6352 6500).