- Received and noted Dorset Council Manager’s Briefing Reports.
- Agreed to write to Marine and Safety Tasmania requesting that they take necessary action to have derelict and unsightly vessels removed from the Brid River port area.
- Agreed to remove a Part 5 Agreement, pursuant to Section 74(3) of the Land Use Planning and Approvals Act 1993 from the tile of 150A Westwood Street, Bridport.
- Adopted the revised Dorset Council Disability Access Policy.
- Adopted the revised Payment of Councillor’s Expenses and Provision of Facilities Policy (Version 6).
- Adopted the Schedule of Ordinary Council Meetings and Council Workshops for the 2015 calendar year.
- Adopted the revised Dorset Emergency Management Plan August 2014 Version 6.
- Agreed to allocate funds from the Dorset Councillors Discretionary Grants Fund to the Central Cricket, Scottsdale Cricket & Bushrangers Junior Cricket Clubs for a new artificial grass training pitch, and to Arts on Track for their ‘Fun in the Sun’ event in Bridport.
- Approved a budget variation of an additional $12,000 for the replacement of Councils’ telephone system.
For further information on any of these items, please contact the Mayor, Cr Barry Jarvis (0419 522 066) or the Acting General Manager, Mr David Jolly (03 6352 6500).