- Received and noted Dorset Council Managers’ Briefing Reports.
- Approved a leave of absence for Cr L D Archer.
- Approved a planning application for construction of a Men’s Shed at 26 Albert Street, Bridport subject to conditions.
- Approved alterations to the Dorset Council Customer Service Charter Version 2 to include a section on social media use.
- Endorsed the final draft Northern Tasmania Regional Land Use Strategy October 2014 and Greater Launceston Plan Gap Analysis Advice dated 7 October 2014.
- Received a petition with respect to the unmade section of footpath on George Street (Between Beattie Street and Scottsdale RSL), Scottsdale presented by Mr Warren Rooke.
- Agreed to table a motion at the next meeting of the Local Government Association of Tasmania to change the review period for a customer service charter from two years to four years.
For further information on any of these items, please contact the Mayor, Cr Barry Jarvis (0419 522 066) or the General Manager, Mr Tim Watson (03 6352 6500).