Briefing of Decisions taken at the Council Meeting held on 17 August 2015
- Received and noted Dorset Council Managers’ Briefing Reports.
- Endorsed and supported a proposal to establish a 40 km/hr area speed zone at Musselroe Bay that incorporates Main Street, Swan Street, Cygnet Street, The Esplanade and 150m of Musselroe Road between the Fire Station and the old Tip Access Road.
- Adopted the 2015 Update of the Dorset Council Strategic Plan 2014 – 2018.
- Appointed Councillor representatives to 7 Council and Community Committees.
- Considered and agreed upon option 3 as Councils preferred position for complaint consultations under the proposed Code of Conduct Amendment Bill.
- Deferred the Review of the Contribution to Boundary Fences Policy to the next meeting.
For further information on any of these items, please contact the Mayor, Cr Greg Howard (0409 546 247) or the General Manager, Mr Tim Watson (03 6352 6500).