For further information on any of these items, please contact the Mayor, Cr Greg Howard (0409 546 247) or the General Manager, Mr Tim Watson (03 6352 6500).
Briefing of Decisions taken at the Council Meeting held on 21 November 2016
- Held the Annual General Meeting and approved the 2015/16 Annual Report
- Received and noted the Dorset Council Management Briefing Report.
- Resolved to begin developing the area at Trent Water, Bridport as an RV site once agreement with Crown Land has been obtained.
- Deferred an application for planning approval at 100 Fullbrooks Road, Nabowla.
- Adopted the revised Dog Management Policy to include declared areas.
- Noted the advice from the Local Government Division in relation to a Code of Conduct Determination.
- Adopted the Ordinary Council Meeting Dates for 2017.
- Appointed Councillors to serve as representatives on a range of Committees for a two year period.
- Received and noted the Financial Report for the quarter ending 30 September 2016.
- Approved a $2 increase for powered and unpowered site fees for the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park.
- Approved the gifting of the balance of Council owned vacant lots in Beattie Street/Spotswood Drive, Scottsdale to CatholicCare, subject to CatholicCare being successful in its funding application under the State Government Social Housing Initiative.