For further information on any of these items, please contact the Mayor, Cr Greg Howard (0409 546 247) or the General Manager, Mr Tim Watson (03 6352 6500).
- Received and noted the Dorset Council Management Briefing Report.
- Resolved to commit to providing up to $250,000 towards the upgrade of the Bridport Recreation Ground Clubrooms subject to Council receiving matching funding from either a State or Federal funding program.
- Approved an application for planning approval at 100 Fullbrooks Road, Nabowla, subject to eight (8) conditions.
- Rescinded the Food Safety Policy (No 38).
- Noted the review of the Electronic Communications Policy and made no alterations.
- Resolved to authorise the General Manager to proceed with the sale of the old Winnaleah Fire Station at 39 Main Street, Winnaleah by listing the property for sale through a real estate agent.
- Adopted the Gifts and Benefits Policy and Guidelines.
- Resolved to defer two (2) Annual Plan items to the March 2017 quarter and approved two Budget Estimates variations, namely an additional capital works item of $20,000 for the William Street School Crossing and an additional operational item of $20,526 to transfer a number of Crown Land parcels to Council.
- Endorsed the inclusion of the Barry Jarvis Agribusiness Scholarship as part of the Barry Jarvis Education Scholarship Programme.