For further information on any of these items, please contact the Mayor, Cr Greg Howard (0409 546 247) or the General Manager, Mr Tim Watson (03 6352 6500).
Briefing of Decisions taken at the Council Meeting held on 24 April 2017
- Received and noted the Dorset Council Management Briefing Report.
- Received a petition with respect to the Rail Trail project and agreed to discuss further at the May Council Workshop.
- Received and noted the Dorset Council Annual Plan 2016/2017 March Quarterly Report.
- Deferred item 74/17 to rescind motion 249/16 ‘Sale of Old Winnaleah Fire Station’ for further discussion at the May Council Workshop.
- Reviewed and adopted the Work Health and Safety Policy.
- Agreed to write to the Minister for Environment, Parks and Heritage and request to transfer ownership of the Bridport foreshore, Bridport recreation ground, land within the Derby township including land adjacent to and including the Briseis Hole, land containing the Blue Derby trail head and the Derby Regional Reserve from the Crown to Council.