For further information on any of these items, please contact the Mayor, Cr Greg Howard (0409 546 247) or the General Manager, Mr Tim Watson (03 6352 6500).
Briefing of Decisions taken at the Council Meeting held on 21 August 2017
- Received and noted the Dorset Council Management Briefing Report.
- Did not support a motion to conduct a survey of Bridport residents (or the wider community) regarding the future traffic arrangements for Bentley Street.
- Supported a motion of no confidence in Cr Lawrence Archer for his decision to publicly disclose commercial in confidence information.
- Adopted the revised Road Policy.
- Adopted the revised Community Grants Policy.
- Adopted the new Emergency Relief Grant Policy and appointed three Councillors to become Council’s Emergency Relief Grant Panel.
- Agreed to extend the timeframe in Council’s Annual Plan for recommending a preferred site for the Bridport Cemetery listed until the June 2018 quarter.