For further information on any of these items, please contact the Mayor, Cr Greg Howard (0409 546 247) or the General Manager, Mr Tim Watson (03 6352 6500).
Briefing of Decisions taken at the Council Meeting held on 19 February 2018
- Approved a planning application for a new telecommunications facility and associated infrastructure at 190 Davies Road, Scottsdale.
- Authorised Council Officers under Section 137 – unpaid rates and charges, to:
- List four (4) properties for sale by way of public auction;
- Make application to the Minister for multiple titles owned by ‘The Briseis Tin and General Mining’ located in Derby to be transferred to Council; and
- Sell six (6) properties at market value to adjoining land owners as determined by an independent valuer.
- Received and noted the Financial Report for the period ended 31 December 2017.
- Approved funding through the 2017/18 Discretionary Grants to the North Eastern Pony Club for $14,650 to upgrade their shed/kitchen.
- Approved funding through the 2017/18 Small Grants to the Branxholm Cricket Club ($650) to purchase new equipment and the Ringarooma Community Cultural Heritage Association ($500) to update and re-new the Ringarooma tourist noticeboard.
- Approved funding through the 2017/18 Community Matching Grants to the Ringarooma Golf Club for $9,250 to purchase a new greens mower.