Briefing of Decisions taken at the Council Meeting held on 16 April 2018
- Deferred a Notice of Motion from Cr Archer regarding a proposed RV site trial in the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park for further discussion.
- Agreed to an amended Notice of Motion from Cr Stein to open toilet block 3 and 6 to the public in the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park.
- Received and noted the Dorset Council Annual Plan 2017/18 March Quarterly Report and approved the following variations:
- Defer Council’s Road and Bridge Asset Management Plans.
- Defer Bridport Cemetery preferred site to allow Winter testing.
- Approved funding through the 2017/18 Community Matching Funding Grants to Northbourne Park Association Inc. ($997.50) and North East Junior Basketball Club ($924)
- Approved funding through the 2017/18 Small Grants to the Scottsdale Cricket Club ($950), Scottsdale RSL Sub Branch Inc ($900) and Scottsdale Junior Football Club ($1,000).
For further information on any of these items, please contact the Mayor, Cr Greg Howard (0409 546 247) or the General Manager, Mr Tim Watson (03 6352 6500).