For further information on any of these items, please contact the Mayor, Cr Greg Howard (0409 546 247) or the General Manager, Mr Tim Watson (03 6352 6500).
Briefing of Decisions taken at the Council Meeting held on 19 November 2018
- Held the Annual General Meeting and presented the 2017/2018 Annual Report
- Agreed to a Notice of Motion from Cr Jessup to unconditionally adopt the approach outlined by Minister Peter Gutwein proposing a compromise solution for future use of the North East rail corridor.
- Adopted the Schedule of Ordinary Council Meetings and Briefing Workshops for 2019
- Appointed Councillors to serve as representatives on a range of Committees for a two year period.
- Received and noted the financial report for the period ended 30 September 2018.
- Agreed to defer Annual Plan item 1 Review of Plans, Strategies and Policies to the June 2019 quarter.
- Discussed the following matter in Closed Session:
- Awarded a Tender for supply of road construction aggregate for the Bridport Western Access Road to a nominated tenderer.