For further information on any of these items, please contact the Mayor, Cr Greg Howard (0409 546 247) or the General Manager, Mr Tim Watson (03 6352 6500).
- Received a Notice of Motion from Councillor Greg Howard and unequivocally supported the re-introduction of treated reticulated water to Pioneer residents
- Delegated powers and functions to Council’s Town Planner, with conditions and restrictions, pursuant to Section 6 of the Land Use Planning and Approvals Act 1993
- Agreed to defer priority action plan item – Bushfire Mapping Amendment – to be completed during the June 2020 quarter
- Adopted the reviewed and unchanged Policy 52 – Related Party Disclosures
- Received and noted the Waste Strategy update
- Discussed an item in Closed Session in relation to the General Manager’s Annual Performance Review