For further information on any of these items, please contact the Mayor, Cr Greg Howard (0409 546 247) or the General Manager, Mr Tim Watson (03 6352 6500).
Briefing of Decisions taken at the Council Meeting held on 29 June 2020
- Approved and adopted the Dorset Council Budget Estimates 2020/21 including a capital works program of $11.6 million including $8.4 million for investment in new and upgraded assets and $3.2 million for renewal of Council assets
- Approved and adopted the Dorset Council Rates and Charges for 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021 with a 0% increase in rates for the 2020/21 financial year
- Adopted the Dorset Council Fees and Charges 2020/21
- Agreed to a Notice of Motion presented by Councillor Howard regarding the previously approved COVID-19 Business and Community Support package, rescinding and replacing point 4 of the original motion to remove the $20,000 cap
- Adopted revised Policy 42 – Rates and Charges
- Adopted the Dorset Council Annual Plan 2020/21
- Approved the awarding of Contract 2019/20-08 "Scottsdale Pool Redevelopment - 25m Pool, Learn to Swim and Leisure Pool plus Associated Works" to nominated tenderer, Fairbrother
The recording of the Council Meeting can be downloaded here.