For further information on any of these items, please contact the Mayor, Cr Greg Howard (0409 546 247) or the General Manager, Mr Tim Watson (03 6352 6500).
Briefing of Decisions taken at the Council Meeting held on 20 July 2020
- Received a petition with respect to Herrick traffic conditions and speed concerns, presented by Ms Jennice Evans and agreed to discuss it further at the August Briefing Workshop
- Agreed to delegate a range of powers and functions to the General Manager pursuant to Section 22 of the Local Government Act 1993, revoke powers and functions under Section 57(6) and 57(7) of the Land Use Planning and Approvals Act 1993 (LUPA Act) and replace and delegate those powers and functions under Section 6 of the LUPA Act to the General Manager and Director – Community and Development
- Approved a variation to the 2020/21 Budget Estimates of $21,736 for portable staging for the Bridport Community Hall and Dorset Community
- Received and noted the June Final Report of the 2019/20 Annual Plan, noting an overall compliance score of 95%
- Adopted revised Policy 26 – Tree Management
The recording of the Council Meeting can be downloaded here.