For further information on any of these items, please contact the Mayor, Cr Greg Howard (0409 546 247) or the General Manager, Mr Tim Watson (03 6352 6500).
Briefing of Decisions taken at the Council Meeting held on 16 November 2020 at Bridport
- Approved a planning application for visitor accommodation (2 units) at 11 Richard Street and Richard Street (Council Road Reserve), Bridport, subject to conditions.
- Deferred the Review of Policy 39 – Community Consultation and Communications until the review of the Local Government Act 1993 is completed.
- Received and noted the update of Council’s financial commitment to the Scottsdale Irrigation Scheme.
- Approved a variation to the 2020/21 Budget Estimates of $3,000 as a contribution to the 2021 Eric Reece Memorial Tasmanian Government Thousands Woodchopping Event being hosted by the North East Axeman’s Association.
- Agreed to defer Item 1: Commence annual review of Strategic Plan to the June 2021 quarter of the 2020/21 Annual Plan.
The recording of the Council Meeting can be downloaded here.