For further information on any of these items, please contact the Mayor, Cr Greg Howard (0409 546 247) or the General Manager, Mr Tim Watson (03 6352 6500).
Briefing of Decisions taken at the Council Meeting held on 19 April 2021 at the Legerwood Hall
- Received and noted the March Quarterly Report of the 2020/21 Annual Plan, and agreed to defer 3 items to the 2021/22 financial year relating to reviewing and updating Asset Management Plans.
- Adopted a new Council Policy 58 – Writing off Debts.
- Adopted an updated version of Policy 18 – Customer Service Charter.
- Adopted the reviewed model Public Interest Disclosures Act 2002 Dorset Council Procedures, dated 26 March 2021.
- Adopted an amended version of Policy 41 – Public Question Time and Deputations.
- Council, acting as the Planning Authority, approved a planning application for visitor accommodation and a single dwelling with relaxation of building envelope and private open space standards at 11 Elvie Court, Bridport, subject to conditions.
- Council, acting as the Planning Authority, approved a planning application for a change of use (visitor accommodation) at 24 Main Street, Ringarooma, subject to conditions.
- Authorised delegation to Council’s General Manager to sign a new public lighting electricity agreement in the Closed Session portion of the Meeting.
This month, there is no audio recording available due to a malfunction with the recording equipment that was identified after the conclusion of the Meeting. Council apologises for any inconvenience this may cause. The unconfirmed Minutes from this Meeting will be available to the public on Council’s website by Friday 23 April as per usual procedures.