With the Council Office due to reopen from 8.30am on Tuesday 4 January, we would like to take this opportunity to remind customers of the following guidelines to be observed when visiting the office:
- We respectfully request that only those who are fully vaccinated or those who hold a valid medical exemption enter the building;
- Upon arrival, Check In using the provided QR Code. Reception staff can assist you to Check In manually if required;
- Use the installed temperature reader to ensure that your temperature is between the range of 36 – 38 degrees prior to entering;
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5m and ensure you a wearing a mask when you are in the building; and
- Don’t come to the office if you are unwell or experiencing cold/flu symptoms. Visit our website for alternative contact/payment options, or visit another day when you are feeling well.
These guidelines are simple yet highly effective ways of reducing the risk of COVID-19 transmission and observing them will assist to keep our customers and staff healthy.
We thank you in advance for your support in ensuring the health and safety of the community, and for your patience while we figure out this new normal together.